Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkins, leaves and tantrums





I don't really know what else to title this.  We have been to the pumking patch, which was fun.  We even attempted to take some pics in the leaves outside, not so fun.  Parker does well most of the time, but Reid ,well , let's just say that is where the third word in the blog came from.  He is having one of those weeks. He is a very active 2 year old is all I can say.  Daddy did carve a pumpkin with him. Reid liked it but I think Mark enjoyed it more.  Both boys have ear infections which means lots of getting us up in the middle of the night, which is why this will be a short post. I am tired to say the least.  But tonight while watching Tinker Bell for the fifth time in two days, Reid says " Mommy I love you."  So I will end on that because that made me so happy :) Oh and I threw in one of Reid helping me make brownies. He really likes to do this and licks the spoon many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment