Saturday, October 3, 2009

Love Fall




I haven't posted lately because I have been busy and I have been having to use my old camera, yuck.  Hopefully we will get a new one soon.  So we love fall at our house, besides the fact that we have a zillion trees. This means daddy spends alot of time cleaning up leaves.    We have gotten to play outside, roast marshmellows by our fire pit thingy and watch Parker learn to move alot .  Parker loves attention which is why he is crying as I type because I am not playing with him on the floor.  He and Reid both love balls of all sizes.  We have managed to loose tons of the small bouncy ones and I have no idea where they go.  I am sure we will find a stack of them sometime when we move. 
Reid is having a hard time sharing now that Parker can play with some of his toys.  This makes my life much easier :) , jk.  Reid has started pee peeing in potty alot more and stays dry mostly except for #2.  He turns 2 1/2 this month and Parker is 8 months.  They will grow too fast I know so I am so glad I am home with them now.  That is our last month in a short paragraph.  The laundry is calling .  God Bless my blog readers !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment