Friday, September 18, 2009

Fair Time

My camera is not working right now , so no pictures with this post.  I have not had a chance to blog lately.  But....... it is fair week.  I said we were only going to go a few nights.  Well like most other times in my life since children,  I ate my words.  Reid loved it.  He loves seeing people, looking at the animals, playing the games, and even riding a few rides.  He has asked me 1,000 times a day," Mommy we going to fair now."  I tell him it is closed and he goes into fit mode.  After waking up yesterday from naptime, he said I took a nap, now we can go to the fair.  I said not tonight Reid, oh the tears started flowing.  So when daddy got home he started in on him.  So after dinner , guess what , we went to the fair.  He cries when we leave.  I am still not sure what we will do when Sat comes and he really can't go to the fair anymore.  I guess we will cross that rode when it gets here.  I am going to miss the way he is learning to remember things and say cute words.  He got upset the other night while watching a movie saying faster daddy, we finally realized he meant louder.   He loves for Parker to sit and play ball with him and Parker(Deuce) ,as daddy calls him, loves it too.  Hope the brotherly love lasts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment