Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oh what a beautiful morning.....................











The weather has been so awesome. We played outside today. Both boys love to be outside. Parker prefers to be held, but since my left shoulder is killing me from doing this too much, I put him in his stroller and even let him sit on the grass for the first time. Reid sidewalk chalked , rode his four wheeler and hit some baseballs. It is 2 and I am already worn to a frazzle. Hopefully their naps last a few hours. Right, wishful thinking , Parker will only stay asleep for max, 3o minutes. Oh well maybe after this post I can fold the two loads of laundry, empty the dishwasher and take a shower, all in that time frame. :) OR not.............







Thank you lord for this beautiful weather and fun times with my boys. I am so blessed to get to stay at home with them, even on days I feel like a chicken with my head cut off.




















No comments:

Post a Comment