Saturday, November 28, 2009

Turkey Day!!



We have so much to be thankful for this year, but these  two boys top the list for sure.  They bring so much joy and happiness to our lives.  We spent Thanksgiving day in Geary where Mark played in the annual Turkey Bowl.  I did not manage to capture any photos of that because I was chasing the kiddos by myself.  We still have to spend some time with Aunt Shanna and Aunt JaJa and Uncle Rafy today so the boys will get spoiled I am sure.  Above they enjoyed some time outside at Nana's and Grandpa's playing with cousin Carson.  We also made Reid a turkery hat which he displayed and let his brother wear it for a minute.  Sharing does not always come so easy these days though I must say.  Parker is a happy go lucky baby who loves his mommy, loves to be held and wants to sleep in our bed at night. Reid has been a typical two year old the last few weeks.  He has started repeating most of my phrases , which makes me think twice about what I am saying.  Last night it was mommy you can eat your mac and cheese or go sit in the time out chair.......pause............which one?   Oh it is so hard not to laugh sometimes, and I must add he even points his finger when he talks to me. Hmmmmmmmm, wonder why :)
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day.  Blessings.
 Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. ~I Chronicles 16:34

No comments:

Post a Comment