Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School Days, School Days

Reid's first day of 3 yr old preschool was today.  He had been looking forward to it for so long. He picked his own backpack and his outfit out for the day.  It was earlier than we are use to getting around, but we all made it to take him to his first day.  Parker was not real excited and cried alot of the time.  We are so blessed to have two wonderful women teaching him. They just started this preschool this year at our church and it is going to be such a great experience for him.  Parker and I aren't sure what we will do for these three mornings each week, but we will manage.  I just realized as I drove away how time has flown already.  He will always be in school now and never at home all day with me.  I treasure the time I got to spend this last year and look forward to many more as he grows into an amazing little guy. I better stop before I cry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment