Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Reid!!


Reid Allen Estep , Happy Birthday my little peanut !! You are three years old. Time flies, but it has been so much fun and changed our lives in the best way possible.  You always keep me busy and I love so many things about you, a few being: the way you always want popcorn before bed, how you try and comfort your brother when he cries by shoving a binky in his mouth, your constant desire to learn and ask what letter things start with and how are they spelled, love to throw things in water (pond), staying up late way too much, your strong willed spirit, how you say " I love you too Mommy", loving all your family,and the list goes on.  I pray this year is filled with much fun , learning,and new discoveries and that you always know how much we love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment